Wednesday, April 15, 2009

cheated.....

I am so depressed.... beyond words.
I just got my target and sales commission calculation, and it was not what was promised!!! How can the company reduce our % sales commission without negotiating with us earlier? How can they do this after the first quarter has closed? how can I deal with this injustice?
After working so hard for the first quarter, I really felt CHEATED and MANIPULATED.
I am speechless. I am in no mood to work anymore....
what's the hardwork for?
Why did I sacrifice my late nights for a bunch of thieves?
Why did I have to undergo so much stress for these people who don't appreciate the hard work?

No mood, no mood.....really, .... attitude changes everything......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its like that wan lar....stay strong, work thru these bad times..and decide later your next actions...