Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Heading Home : “That’s not all folks!”

Seated in a 4-seater row in the plane, I have 2 more empty seats beside me. I was thinking how nice it’ll be when the crew dim the lights, then I can stretch myself out on the 2 seats and sleep! But, before I could do that, another lady came by to the seat and to my horror, took off her shoes, lifted her feet and plopped her feet next to me! Eeeuuwww! That smell! I wanted to puke! I tried hinting to her subtlely to get her feet off the seat, but she wouldn’t budge. In the end, after an hour’s struggle with the smell, I had to wake her up and tell her frankly that I needed her feet off the seat! There, I felt much better after that. Despite some flight turbulences, we finally touched down again in Malaysian soil at 4.15 am.


The trip was fun and especially priceless since I made it together with my dear hubby. We learnt much about ourselves and about one another. It also opened our eyes to see the different cultures and lifestyles. We just love traveling together and can’t wait to plan for our next trip again.

No comments: