Wednesday, May 18, 2011

home cooking experiments

Since I took a break from work, I tried my hands on some dishes. Not exactly perfect , but edible and quite a good effort I shall say ;p




this is baked Kailan plus baby corn and potato.

This dish is one of my hubby's fave.  Roasted chicken wing with baked potatoes and baby corns. Soup however, was from the canned, Campbell Mushroom soup.

This is my specialty.  Dried prawns chilli paste ('sambal').
Meticulously blended dried prawns with onions and chilli. Very nice to eat this with Maggie Mee, noodles or any other dishes.  
ABC soup with asparagus. Healthy choice....

There were some more efforts but didnt manage to capture all the pics. 
My hope is to be able to learn some Foo Chow cooking from dad in the future so I can dazzle my family with delicious Foo Chow dishes..... 

No comments: