Wednesday, May 18, 2011

studying again?


Just recently, I was tempted to go back to studying.... can I do it again after all these years of leaving the maddening process behind?! I seriously don't know. I am not sure if I can bear the stress of exams, paper work, thesis, attending classes, etc... That aside, I have the financials to think about, too... where can I cough up that kind of money to pay for a MBA programme?  Any Masters programme is not cheap. Easily RM20k - RM30k with a local University.  The money I've saved can be used for many other unspoken needs - larger house, children, etc. It is certainly not easy for a thirty something year old married woman to think about studying again..... BUT THEN AGAIN, everyone knows that the best investment is in oneself! Investing in your own future! Well, well, well, I guess I better not rush into things and pray for God's direction!

No comments: